DermaRx TCA Peels are used to correct fine lines, superficial scars, minimal laxity and pigmentation problems. It is very beneficial to persons of all skin types. Ethnic skin tones such as Asian, African-American, Italian and other darker skins tones can safely undergo beneficial resurfacing. This peel can be used not only on the face, but on the neck, chest, back, arms, hands, etc. Anywhere you wish to rejuvenate or improve your skin. TCA is the active ingredient in theDermaRx peel which is a 30% solution applied by a doctor.
TCA Peel 30%
A TCA peel is a noninvasive skin treatment used to treat skin discolorations, scarring, and wrinkles. These peels get their name from trichloroacetic acid (TCA), which is used to clear away dead skin cells to reveal the newer and smoother skin layers below.
TCA peels are part of the group of skin treatments called chemical peels, which are used to exfoliate your skin by using different strengths and combinations of nontoxic acid ingredients.
1. Cleanse the skin with a deep cleanser and pat dry.
2. Pour 1 ml Tca peel in peeling cup.
3. Use peeling brush and dip into solution, Remove excess solution to avoid from dripping into eyes.
4. Apply a layer of solution to skin using a horizontal motion starting at your forehead.
5. Allow solution to perform for 2-5 minutes. If you see frosting on only certain areas of your face, you may apply another layer to the areas that did NOT have a frost.
6.You will not apply more than 3 layers of solution. You will probably see a visible or spotty frost at 3 layers (skin turns white).
7.You may splash your face with cool-cold water to soothe it when you have reached your end point ( froasting ) - or if it becomes too irritated.
8.Gently pat skin dry and apply healing products (Emu oil/Hyaluronic Acid/Regenerate EGF).